can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Pighip


Ever since I read that the online shopping mall Pighip is modelled for by the ulzzang Ban Yoon Hee, I've become more interested in its clothes. It's interesting how celebrity really sells! Before, I thought that Pighip was just nice and boring. But now, it's more like looking at lovely pictures of Ban Yoon Hee, like a fashion blog.


Luckily Ban Yoon Hee has a sweet and natural look, unlike many ulzzangs who are a little bit freaky. I love the photography on Pighip and that Ban Yoon Hee is also involved in the website design. Saying Banyoonhee many times is fun too :P

Pighip jjang :)

Labels: ,