can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Dance Dance Pop


Enjoying this bit of interview with SHINee by HMV Japan:

HMV: As a group, the center of music is dance pop but as private, what genres do you usually listen?
Minho: I’m pop and Hip-Hop.
Onew: I like R&B, Pop and Jazz.
HMV: What? Jazz? That is unexpected~
Onew: (Big Smile) I’m lying! The first was a joke~ no, it’s real~ I like jazz so I usually listen ^^
Jonghyun: I’m Punk and Dance.
Taemin: I don’t care about genres but I like K-Pop, New age, and I usually listen to J-Pop.
Key: I listen to Pop, electronic, Dance and J-pop.


(check out Minho and Key's awesome backpacks)

It's just like their off-duty style: even though I love their stage outfits and their highly stylized "dance-pop", sometimes their individual choices are more interesting. SHINee's streetstyle matches their music tastes too :D and I like it because I can totally relate to both.

Labels: ,