can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Dream Date



Max Changmin's charm says it all really ^^ I'm glad he has a chance to reveal them in his own manner now, just like Junsu with his new single promotions and just like we will hopefully see from all of DBSK.

The interview part about his diary is interesting and makes me think of writing one again- apparantly it's worth more than just embarrassing yourself in the future! Lol! And yet, this interview mostly reminds me he's just 22 ~ a kid like me, and finally with some room to grow naturally.

I can totally see Changmin as a new Takeshi Kaneshiro (except BETTER) - he definitely has what it takes! After all what kind of personality shows up so perfectly even at the airport :D Only Changmin.



pictures via omonatheydidn't and sharingyoochun

Labels: