can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Dear Junsu

I'm crazy for XIAH Junsu's new photoshoot for ELLE Japan. Last week I just saw a quick preview of it, and I was surprised to see how well he suited this high-end artisanal style. "Reminds me of Dries van Noten or something by Lucas Ossendrijver" I said to myself. Who knew, I was right?

In DBSK Junsu sometimes looked awkward in their manly concepts like typical suits and such, but this solo project is using a soft but sensual style to bring out his own appeal. It's really showing a whole new side of Junsu.


Here's the interview Junsu did with ELLE Japan: XIAH Junsu- A Brand New Future
And a short one he did with BARKS: Junsu's Comments



I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all



All pictures via SharingYoochun

Labels: