can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Blinged to the Max

Tumblr seems to be the best place to quickly find HQ SHINee pics, although it's impossible to search specifically. You have to rely on serendipity :)


And so it is I couldn't help but be pointed out it's Jonghyun's birthday today. I like Jonghyun more the more I see of him on shows, because his exotic appearance belies a really natural and spontaneous guy. He talks so much and shows his emotions freely (and on SHINee's Yunhanam, he arranged the best date!). Just a sweetheart.

For the record, I love Jonghyun's blonde hair from Ring Ding Dong promotions. And I also share his penchant for shiny things ^^ Happy Birthday!

Labels: