can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

New A-B-O

I think it's pretty obvious that f(x) is developed to be a sort of a female version of SHINee, aka a 'contemporary' band. Unfortunately I didn't really like their style of fashion or music so far, but when I found out two of my favorite Korean fashion bloggers worked on the concept for their new mini-album coming out next week, I hope this is set to change.

Hong Sukwoo (aka yourboyhood) styled the girls and Hasisi Park photographed them.


It's nuts that teenage idols need adults from the indie scene to make them look cool so they can show the rest of the teenagers what's cool. But it's the oldest game in the industry and at least the artists are working with the idols instead of getting ripped off. I will take it where I can get it and keep an eye out on f(x)! Finally a cool band for girls!

ETA: K-world Style posted my tip on this topic :D I love that blog because it's hyper and friendly! So that's why I sent them my tip.

Labels: ,