can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Kangta and Vanness are Scientists

Every time I see either of these covers:


I think of this cover:


Haha! I guess We Are Scientists must have a new album soon and that's why I've been seeing their promotions around. I like them and they are funny, but reading the tracklist of the new album reminds me of why I gave up on 'rock bands'. It is so much trouble trying to interpret lyrics and feeling obligated to remember song titles when the songs are usually nothing special. Now I prefer music I can't literally understand, but that I can understand according to my own ideas of what it sounds like. Having said that I do like After Hours and WAS in general a lot.

To conclude: I would be way more psyched if Kangta and Vanness released a new album together. Scandal is the first Kpop album I ever bought and it is seriously an evergreen.

Labels: