can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

After School

Going through my bookmarks I saw this shoot by After School for Singles magazine. It's nice to look at right now because it's raining outside but I wish it was a nice spring brunch feeling day like this...

I've only watched After School on MBLAQ's Idol Army but that was one of the best episodes so, I've got a weakness for After School :) Their single Because of You was really powerful and I was disappointed with their comeback Bang. With such strong characters among their members I feel like the style of Bang didn't do them justice.

For now, let's enjoy these lovely pictures ~~

Labels: ,