can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

"Love and Beauty Recipe"


Happy New Year :)

As I've mentioned before I love DBSK's feature in Ray magazine, Love and Beauty Recipe. Their styling is nice, and I was glad to find a few older ones to add to my collection. Yoochun's hair changes so much!



Not only does it look nice but from the translations I've read the feature itself is cute and interesting too. I wish I could collect the recipes as well!


They're all kind of cheesy but that's why I like them ^^ and also I personally want to wear all these clothes... Ray magazine does a great job of targeting my demographic I guess!

Labels: ,