can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Bonjour messieurs!



I'm going to Paris! Although it's wintertime now (and such a cold one at that) and DBSK went to Paris in the summer, I'll be sure to enjoy my trip extra by thinking of DBSK standing where I'm standing, walking where I'm walking, and making my friends do poses imitating their photobook.

Dong Bang Shin Ki's Bonjour Paris photobook and the accompanying behind-the-scenes video were how I got to 'know' their personalities and become a fan, so I'm definitely very excited to make this trip!

The only places I've definitely recognized on their visit are the very famous ones- Pont Neuf, the Louvre, Sacre Coeur, etc. And I think Micky Yoochun visits the Centre Pompidou in Les Parisiennes.

Bonzooor!

Labels: