can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Faith can move Mountains

The two of us met by chance
I want to call it a miracle, this feeling


Even though I'm still following Dong Bang Shin Ki every day, watching them come through the airports home to Korea on Christmas just like last year, lately it doesn't feel the same as before. It's strange to say, but I think all the fans "miss" them.

I hope that 2010 will bring them together again. That they'll come through the airport all five. And we can see their true feeling of being DBSK on stage.



Happy 6th Anniversary to DBSK: Youngwoong Jaejoong, U-know Yunho, Micky Yoochun, Xiah Junsu and Choikang Changmin. Thank you!

I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling
And I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do




(a fan's love post)

Labels: ,