can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Oh Boy Minho!

If you love lovely pictures like me (seriously- I just got into fandom for the photos, jk!) you must love youcapturedme, possibly one of the most prolific English language sites on random kpop editorials and performances with an emphasis on YG acts. It's nice to browse indiscriminately through the giant picture posts (a good 'word-to-picture' ratio, as the blogger from saystheasianleprechaun used to say about the sartorialist).

This time I was touched by Minho from Shinee's Oh Boy magazine shoot. His photos are more artful than idol-style and his aura is really interesting. Like I said before, he's definitely one to watch!

Labels: ,