can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Superboys

Stumbling on this picture (from the set of Le Huo Nan Hai) over at Cfensi just reminds me of why we (I) continue to follow the constant updates of fan blogs regardless of the actual interestingness of the news. It's the possibility of finding a moment, be it a picture or a performance, that inspires and reminds me of what fandom springs from. That's beauty, superficial or brief as it may be, which captures a mood and moves me.

I don't even know who this is.

So far, I've only talked about male artists on this blog since that is where my attention lies. Lol! I'm going to try to talk about more girls though because they are beautiful and inspiring too. Please anticipate it!

Labels: ,