can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Glorious

Yesterday evening I stumbled upon one of Kanjani8's new mvs, Glorious. It's a beautifully set video featuring three of the members (Ryo, Subaru and Tacchon).  Another remarkable thing about this song is that it is entirely in (well-pronounced) English. I think when Asian artists sing in English it's a plus to keep their own accent, as long as it remains understandable. It gives the song much more character.

Anyway, a good video should never be underestimated.  

When I went out walking today I wondered why Ryo was so familiar looking. Then I realized I had seen him in Last Friends as the abusive boyfriend of Juri Ueno's best friend. When I watched that show, I remember I actually asked myself where they found someone so good at that creepy and vulnerable part. Well, it's Ryo :)

Labels: , ,