can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Tohoshinki Japan Debut 4-year Anniversary!

Thanks to the 'history of Tohoshinki' by the lovely girls at SharingYoochun I discovered today is Dong Bang Shin Ki's 4th anniversary of their Japan debut! I owe a lot of my fandom to their Japanese activities so I'm very happy to celebrate this occasion :)

Before I was a fan of DBSK I already loved My Destiny and it was their famous Budokan performance of Proud (during the FITB 2nd live tour), with Yoochun's emotions and representing their achievements after a lot of struggle, that really made me admire them so much.



I was so surprised to see in this performance of Love in the Ice during the T 3rd live tour that Jaejoong shed tears! I've never seen it before because watching performances of LITI can be quite exhausting... but Jaejoong gave such a moving performance (even before he started crying).

Happy anniversary!

Labels: , ,