can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Heartstrings

A good album cover may not be so important anymore in these days of downloading songs, but that's all the more reason to sit up and take notice when such a good one does come along.

When browsing the CPOP LJ community I came across this lastest release by Leo Ku, who I've never heard of, and I am completely impressed by the cover. It's arresting, surreal, funny, and certainly one of the smartest I have seen in a long time. It should be framed for the wall!

And of course the album cover serves to lead the public towards the music- in this case, I liked it very much.

Labels: