can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Such an everyday love



Perhaps this is old news but Dong Bang Shin Ki's cover of SMAP's Lion Heart is so very beautiful. DBSK have indicated before that they wish to have the kind of longevity as a band that SMAP have had, and I think this song is a good illustration of just why SMAP are so popular. Their bestselling songs are classic and touching. If more of DBSK's songs achieve this standard, they will surely have the close, enduring career we all hope for them.

NB: Actually, I don't like SMAP's own version of their hit songs but I always like covers thereof. That's why I think the songs are good- sorry, SMAP!

Lion Heart

Dream a little wanna stay away with you
Dream a little be your side forever

You have always been my medicine box
When I feel sick, you are the cure
When I laugh, you smile
When I cry, you cry, too

This love is such an everyday love
So why do I feel this way?

I will protect you
I was born for this reason
You might not believe it but
I will always be by your side
When you sleep and I see your face
In my chest beats a lion's heart

Dream a little wanna stay away with you
Dream a little be your side forever

And someday, if we have a child
I will tell our child, "You're the person I love second-most in the world."

"And sooner or later, you will also meet a special someone
Just like how I met your mommy."

You suffered through many fake loves and lies in your past, but...

Everything you lost
I will give everything, everything back to you
Because your warmth has given me love

This neverchanging morning
Beats within your tiny angel's heart

You suffered through many fake loves and lies in your past, but...

Lyrics from cheesemon

Labels: , , ,