can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

TVXQ Travel Tips

I have this picture as my desktop background now, and when my friend & neighbor Esther saw it she asked if I knew these people. I almost fell over with astonishment! And then I really had to laugh.
To my answer, 'no', Esther replied: 'I thought not- they look too hip.' Indeed, how do Dong Bang Shin Ki manage to look so hip every time they pass through the airport? Firstly of course Micky Yoochun always looks laid-back glamorous, but lately U-know Yunho's been putting in a lot of effort too and showing up very smart.

Maybe if we all pretended hoards of people had come to the airport just to see us we would dress better too ;)

[I seem to recall their outfits in this picture are all endorsing some lable or the other as usual.]

Labels: