can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Pink TVXQ

I was watching a fanvid where I saw this sweet Dong Bang Shin Ki photo shoot (from Arena37 08/08).

It just feels quite relevant now that Micky Yoochun has long hair again (how good does he look in a ponytail? so unfair) and also I love what he is wearing. Yunho's 'flyaway' hair is also cute- the lion color suits him and gives his face a very open expression that matches his nature, I think.

Anyway, this shoot stands out from other shoots they've done because of the simple but clever use of the pink/blue curtains. It makes the pictures instantly recognizable and also adds a graphic cohesiveness, making it more of a series than just any bunch of pictures taken at a same shoot.

Also, it sets a cheerful mood which suits my mood today :)




Labels: ,