can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Family

When it started raining in episode 5, it started pouring here.



Family - Della Ding

Don't pull open the ribbon on the gift
At first it's filled with expectation, then it ends with corruption
Don't turn on the midnight radio station
Don't let the love song fool you again and again

And love didn't teach me how to survive
It only taught me to trade vanity for innocence
Yet love made us strangers
but couldn't change the nobler souls

Don't kiss me, just hold me
Don't love me, be my family instead
Lend me your hand one minute a day
Be my closest family
Not somebody's lover, somebody's somebody
Even if I'm all drenched
I will never be again led by the nose
If I'm still holding a fist
It could be I'm scared of my dream flying away

And love is not all powerful as you thought
It couldn't stop our fights
But love is not so merciful
The one who loves the deepest gets sacrificed the easiest

Don't kiss me, just hold me
Don't love me, be my family instead
Lend me your hand one minute a day
Allow me to keep dreaming my dream
Be the greatest smiling hero in my dream


lyrics via this blog (another version available at this blog)

Labels: , , ,