can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Wild Bunny

My friend P recommended 2PM's Wild Bunny to me and it is just too, too funny. It's completely silly and not about anything which is just the sort of entertainment I'm looking for these days.


I never appreciated the reality-show as a way of getting to know idol group's members until now. Why, why does Nickhun always dress so cutely? Personally, though, I'm more into Taecyeon's "traffic light" fashion: No one else can dress like Taecyeon and still look good.

The writer noona who keeps telling Junsu 'Don't touch me, I'll get anti-fans' is so hilarious too. Her comments and constant popping-up in scenes are too funny!

Labels: ,