can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Whatever They Say

Wow, I feel like I was a little bit harsh in the last post! Haha. There are definitely tons of Dong Bang Shin Ki songs that I do love, in any case. For some reason Beautiful Life is one of my favorites.

Anyway, the feelings are what make being a fan interesting. In fact I think one of the most interesting things about Kpop, and to a lesser extent Chinese and Japanese pop, is fan culture. Of course the best part is the positive aspects and that's why I love certain fan blogs (see links in sidebar) because of their upbeat and inspiring message.

Then there's the flip side of antis which is not so pleasant, but what is often unspoken in fandom are the doubts or things you actually don't like about your favorite artists. That's why I was so amused to find kpopsecrets where readers can reveal their innermost ideas about kpop.

A lot of them are hateful, some are super personal but the best are obviously the ones that make me laugh because they're either so true or I can really identify with them. Here's one that I really liked:

Lol! I think it's a good thing to once in a while get grounded about the object of your fandom ;)
Back to regular programming now.

Labels: ,