can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Romeo

How much do I ♥ the new Shinee image? Even from their debut Shinee has been a band with a super eye-catching image with their ice-cream colors; I remember taking notice of them even without knowing their music just because they looked so colorful and different. I also read that they were styled by a Korean designer so maybe that's why their image was so unique.

In any case, even though I haven't gotten into Shinee fandom, I love to see whatever they are wearing. Some reactions to their new look have been really *wtf* from what I've read, but the great thing about Shinee is that they have the youth and credibility to pull off these crazy outfits.

Can't wait to see what's next! Although it's not super-original (it reminds me of all kinds of hip magazine spreads like i-D magazine or POP, etc), it's really so refreshing after all the serious, edgy stuff other boybands are wearing...

Labels: , ,