can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Sodeju Super Junior!

Via Pretty Boy Power I got all caught up in the Super Junior comeback & it has definitely been worth it! I love the visual concept of their third album and although I don't know even half the members (too many memory cells required for that) for once I really saw their strength in numbers. A recent interview they did for 10Asia really explained very well their aims and purposes in being a 13-member band. Their plan to take over the world is secretly very genius! 

Their comeback performances of Sorry Sorry are also amazing! And so darn catchy. Naturally, I admire what they are wearing very much- such a clean look.

Also via Pretty Boy Power I saw the Suju appearance on Come to Play and I wasn't planning to watch it until I saw Siwon in a shorts suit. Siwon! He's so good looking it's scary and I start thinking he looks weird. It was funny when the hostess referred to his hair as 'soup spoon' shape! Anyway... I really want a shorts suit.

The whole show was hilarious, though, and definitely a good way to get to know more about the members. When Donghae acted out 'the daily life of Siwon the Gesture Man' (at 04:00) I had to laugh so hard! Here's a pic of my favorite three on the show, though: Hankyung is my favorite Suju member to begin with because he's Chinese! and so... moderate; Heechul because he's crazy (here he won the 'Most Weird' award) and has a great Trekkie style haircut; Kangin because he's ridiculous and also adorable with Yoonji on We Got Married.

Bonus mention: Shindong!  

Labels: ,