can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Stylenanda


Stylenanda girls are a mix of outrageously sexy, super fun, cartoonish and terrifying from their huge and tight hairstyles down to their uber trendy overly styled wedges. Sometimes when I look at their pictures, I imagine them to be some kind of crazy and strong girl group- they move in packs and they pack a gigantic fashion punch.


I don't think there is a comparable girl group in Kpop right now except for maybe 4minute who have not only a similar style but also a pretty consistently trendy and fierce image. A lot of groups try to straddle between the traditional attractive feminine appearance and being fashionistas, often with dull or even disastrous results. Although I really like the girls of T-ara I think their wardrobe is the most abominable, sorry coordi oppa!



If Stylenanda girls were a idol group though I would definitely watch their performances, whatever the music was like at least their style would be super high-octane!

Labels: , ,