can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Onew in R. Newbold?

I spotted what looked like a familiar t-shirt in June's issue of Men's Non-no magazine.

Firstly it took me centuriiiiiees to find back the picture of Onew wearing said t-shirt, until if finally turned up on Tumblr feed, and then I used the watermark to locate the place it was taken and found some more pics (Music Bank rehearsal on 091007) at Weareshining.


However, I was disappointed to find the two shirts are not exactly alike although very similar. It's still possible that Onew's t is by R. Newbold seeing as it's a high-end brand popular in Japan. I really like Onew's off-duty style since it's clean-cut and he looks good in it ;)

Labels: ,