can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

No Other Super Junior

I am loooooving Super Junior's second promotional single No Other!



I was really not feeling Bonanama at all but this performance has gotten me right back into the SuJu fandom :) I guess I'm just an old-school dripping with cheese love song type, lol! All their vocals are really great on this simple, catchy tune.

Another thing I really like is that there is no complicated, aggressive concept for their look - they all have natural, shiny hair, I love their white & black outfits, and they just look so relaxed and like they are really enjoying themselves. Rookie bands just do not compare to the easy confidence these guys have :D

Did you seeee Eeteuk's crazy goofy grin?

Labels: ,