can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Ordinary Miracles


It's already been a while since I've watched the j-drama Arifureta Kiseki but it still has a deep impression on me. Although I haven't seen many dramas at all, I can tell this one is unique. The story of Shota and Kana trying to build their life is portrayed in a sensitive, realistic way. Their families' individual struggles, each as meaningful as the other, are also shown.

Now that the weather is turning cold and the days shorter, I can't help but think of the Celtic legend that Shota told: under the sea there is a world where you can see people's feelings by their aura- sad colors, happy colors, lonely colors. That way, you could never think that you are the only one who is lonely.


I'm not articulate enough, so I love to read what other people think about the drama. Here are some links (warning: some spoilers):

Arifureta Kiseki eps 1+2
My favorite drama for winter 2009...
One of my favorite dramas from last season
Impressions of Arifurata Kiseki

Labels: ,