can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Leessang- I'm not laughing



You engraved your words "I love you" a thousand times all over my heart, but now you leave me as if I'm a Mangbusuk (a legend where a faithful wife stood still and waited for her husband until she died and turned into a stone), pushing me aside as if I'm a speck of dust in a corner. Without thinking, I slapped your face when you tell me that we should break up, and cruelly ignored the ground who clings onto my ankle begging me to stay. Then, I decided that I will never be with you again. I cut off and threw away all the parts of me that put efforts all this time to keep you with me against the cars rushing past me, and smiled a smile mixed with tears while vowing to live a happier life than you to the darkness ahead.

(Hook)
My laughter is not really a laughter.
My steps forward are not really steps forward, either.
I'm simply waiting while shedding tears in my memories of you.
(repeat)

How many days have passed? Like the melancholy streets of the late autumn, like the lone fisherman sitting by a lake, I cough from my endless chain smoking while becoming too tired from the loneliness and anticipation, and get entrapped in my reminiscence. Your alluring voice used to make me fall like a broken branch into your arms, and used to jest out of some inflated, sweet dreams that I should tie you down to me forever.No matter where we went, or who we came across, we were always together and therefore happy while basking in a joyful atmosphere. That's how we were, but now, she is no longer by my side... and I walk by myself at night once again.

My heart, that has sent you away from me,
is now making me filled with tears. It makes me waver, and gives me pain.
My eyes, that has sent you away from me,
is now approached by darkness, and I, once again...


"I'm going to forget you. I'll definitely forget you!"
No matter how many times I shout that, it's impossible.
I wasn't able to treasure you, and regrets come to haunt me.
"I'm going to forget you. I'll definitely forget you!"
No matter how many times I shout that, it's impossible.
The memories of you laughing erodes my sanity once again.

Every part of my being cries as I blow my nose, pained by your absence.
(Though I want to laugh, like a man should)
My habit of suddenly turning numb and dazed won't go away
(Though I want to laugh, like a man should)
I want to laugh it off, like a man should, but it's so hard even to eat something. My friend, who tries to cheer me up, laughs, but that laughter turns into a melancholy marble...
I try to laugh, and even when I laugh, I can't laugh, and so I leave to somewhere far away...


Lyrics via Bumfromkorea@youtube

Labels: ,