can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Super Junior Super Big Heap Post

Recently my hair is at an in-between stage and I've been thinking about wearing it like Heechul with long hair, or more recently, Kim Kibum or Siwon. Yeah, I think I'm too into Kpop...


In fact my cousing was at the Super Show II in Hong Kong and I'm a little bit jealous! It looked like fun :D Hankyung's performance was really great- he has such a classic Chinese pop voice. And their animal hats at the end are way cute!


Meanwhile I've been enjoying a lot of Eunhyuk and Leeteuk's Sukira video antics, like this one of Don't Don. And wondering why Eunhyuk is so stylish when his bff Junsu the total anthesis!? I love Eunhyuk's dress sense.

Labels: