can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Sweet Yoonji



Aaaaah I wasn't so interested in U-know Yunho's Heading to the Ground show until I saw in the promo pics that Lee Yoonji is in it! Yoonji is the most dear girl EVER- reserved, polite and sensitive but also very funny and absolutely nice. I just love her ever since watching her in WGM where she is married to the total cad Kangin (although he's very amusing) and she behaves like a complete saint throughout the experience.


This MBC interview was so cute- look how adorable the presenter is! and the cast looks wonderful. The show seems to be a comedy, not just a drama, and now I'm looking forward to watching it once it's out & subbed. Yunho fighting!

Labels: , , , ,