can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Crowd Lu Pleaser

I was really happy to see that Crowd Lu has won two awards at the 20th Golden Melody Awards because I've started listening to his album recently and am really enjoying it. It matches up very well to his whole 'image' (feels wrong to use that word though because his demeanor is so real!) of a fun Taiwanese college student and thus gives off that fun Taiwanese college vibe.



Or at least how I imagine that vibe would be :) Cfensi described him in quite a funny way, but it explains his appeal: "I really love how you can look like anything in the Taiwanese music industry and still be really famous as long as you’ve got the music to back it up."

Go Crowd Lu!

PS. I'm also so glad Jay Chou's song Fragrant Rice won Song of the Year- it's a meaningful and uplifting song and one of my Jay Chou favorites.

Labels: