can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Way Back Into Love

*speechless*





Super Junior and SNSD's songs on the recent Music Travel (LaLaLa) program are some of the most, most, most lovely performances I have seen and heard. Maybe I'm just so used to Asian music that hearing these English covers has comepletely taken me by surprise, but I really think their performances are beautiful outside of that context. Although I do love their careful pronounciation, so cute (and very good!).

I'm sad that Suju have finished their Sorry Sorry promotions since that made me their fan and I've enjoyed it very much, but this more than offers a little consolation.

Besides this Suju and Soshi also covered each other's Gee and Sorry Sorry in much more relaxed versions :P I love them both, they are really suited to the hot & lazy weather we are having right now...

These and other amazing performances via here at Allkpop plus Suju's Falling Star and She performance.

Labels: , , ,