can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Boy Pop Melody & Harmony


Wowowowow. I LOVE ♥ the cover art for Hero Jaejoong & Micky Yoochun's collaboration COLORS~ Melody & Harmony. It reflects the song so well and the lo-fi aesthetic is really different from most of DBSK's airbrushed artworks.

(Reminds me a bit of Savage Garden's debut cover, the first album I ever bought :P)

I was on holiday so I totally missed their performance on the Boy Pop Factory festival (what a great name) but I'm glad I noticed it now~ they're not perfect, but the reward is in seeing them appreciated as musicians instead of idols.

They are growing every day.

Labels: , , ,