can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Yoochun Archives

Here, it's still June 4th, Micky Yoochun's birthday! In celebration, here are some Yoochun links to enjoy ♥♥♥


Yoochun Picspam (this is a really good one)

They requested me and I auditioned at the corridor of the hotel they were staying in. They told me to dance so I climbed walls and did everything. They asked me if I would go to Korea. I said yes. And for a month after that I worked very hard. And with the money I earned for that month, I bought my plane ticket.

What I like about myself is that once I’ve decided on my goal, I’ll focus on attaining it, and if I think I can do it, I’ll believe that I definitely can

‘If I wasn’t singing, what would I have become? What would I be doing? And, will I be able to have the thoughts and dreams I have now?’ Whenever I think of these, I start to think that singing is a very important thing to me.

And it feels like he lives life his own way the most.


His sexiness is not an act but a natural part of him.

Stylish Yoochun

All Yoochunnie for today

Yoochun in hats

Yoochun hairstyles

Let's eat with DBSK


Did I ever mention my favorite Dong Bang Shin Ki coupling is 'Yooding'? Yoochun + Pudding, haha! Just kidding- everybody loves Yoochun so of course all the DBSK pairings featuring Yoochun are awesome.

Next, I'll do my own picspam! Meanwhile, here is the cutest ever fanvid from the girls at Fashion Follows Yoochun:

Labels: , , , , ,