can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Hanchul


Haha, the first picture is too funny! Recently I've become a fan of the Hanchul pairing (Hankyung + Heechul). Their friendship is really inspiring and both of them are very interesting characters (or should I say people).


I don't really buy into OTPs but these two definitely come very close! When I think of some of the other famous Super Junior pairings it's like wth? Some pairings like Kangteuk or Kyumin weird me out a little, sorry! It's Hanchul all the way. The way Hankyung and Heechul dare to act outside of their comfort zone/image for the sake of each other really makes them unique. Besides which they are both a strangely endearing mix of awkward and bitchy!

Labels: ,