can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Happy Ending

Sometimes you read a super jumbled interview because it's been translated from Korean or Japanese to Chinese and then back to English and maybe reading a google translation would have been just as logical, haha.

Just kidding! I'm really grateful to fangirls all over for their hard work in translating and subbing and sharing, otherwise where would I be?


All this to say I love the closing quote from this interview (over at Fashion Follows Yoochun): after an amusing attempt at deeply considering their song meanings, Yoochun springs a heart-warming thought-

"See~? Love is like that, constantly repeating itself."

Read the interview, it makes more sense than me. :)

Labels: , ,