can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

From AM to PM

I was impressed by these 2AM and 2PM photo shoots (on Allkpop) even though I don't know anything about the bands at all. Their clothes here are kind of in that avant-garde/rock style that's popular in fashion right now but that I find boring on women. Well, put any clothes on a fit Korean boyband and I'll take a second look ><.

Actually, what they are wearing here is *just* understated enough that the clothes are interesting but also gives room to notice the wearer!

[above] I like the shorts, men should wear more shorts in a stylish way and not in a cargo-shorts or boarding-shorts kind of way. *sigh*
[below] Nice sweater on the left. Nice piano, too.


[below] Crazy good! I like it better to see artists wearing these forward things than just models because it's like they are not just showing the concept but executing it (not making any sense...*hides*).

[next two] Subtle, but interesting.


[below] So weird, but still so good. I like this shoot because it's not just one of those line-'em-up-and-tell-them-to-say-cheese kind of shoots, do you know what I mean? It has ideas and dynamic and interplay, all that high-calibre kind of stuff.

Cute bonus: Jaebeom interviews Lady Gaga
He's so funny uttering Americanisms ("that's crazy", "yeah, i get what you mean") not to mention ridiculously well-mannered and sheepish, like the good Asian boy that he is despite his badass outfit. Although his shoulderpads do not even compare to Lady Gaga's WINGS.

Labels: , ,