can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Airport, you've got a smiling face


I love the recent pics of Dong Bang Shin Ki at Incheon Airport. They may look good in the millions of studio photos that make them the world's most photographed band, but often the DBSK boys look better in candid photos that don't try to squeeze them into a boyband mold.

I always enjoy their airport style and this bunch is particularly good: JJ's smiley face shirt w/ matching smiley face sweater (not to mention crazy patch jeans- also I heard you can get that shirt at Giordano), Yoochun's chic black summer get up and awesome sunglasses, Changmin looking elegant even in sweats, Yunho's preppy outfit (I really like his penchance for preppy lately- it suits him), and Junsu looking... ok in his usual blazer. Come on Junsu! Dress appropriately! It's summer and you're going on a flight, be casual for once!

Haha, I guess I still want them to be 'boyband' style and look complementary to one another >< (meanwhile JJ's hair has been so amazing lately).

Labels: