can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Autumn's Concerto


Attempting to prevent myself from overdosing on K-variety, K-drama and K-pop (and the drama that goes with it) I started watching Autumn's Concerto ft. Vanness Wu tonight. I already heard a lot of good things about this drama and I'm also a Vanness fan since he is so... weird.

Immediately the first episode reminded me of tons of plot... stuff from the only other Taiwanese drama I ever watched, the lauded Mars. Which is totally a good thing, since that is an excellent show! Autumn Concerto is from the first episode funny and dramatic- I can't wait to watch the rest of it.

The only thing is, they sure look old for university students...

Here's an awesome first episode summary (total LOLs)
Here's a cool interview about Vanness' new self
Here's a hilarious article comparing Jerry and Vanness' hairstyles

You can watch the show subbed by SUBlime (as plugged by V.Dubb himself!)

Labels: , ,