can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Fighting Spirit of the East


Screencap from a subbed video of DBSK on Star Show in 2008


When I first became a fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki I never realized that it would last so long and still be going strong one year from then. But here I am and my respect for the group has only grown in that time.

One of the things that has moved me the most about this fandom is the way that when I'm tired, or too busy, or just don't know the next step to take, thinking about DBSK's fighting spirit has helped me. Today I thought about the meaning of 'keeping the faith': I guess it should mean that we believe in ourselves to be loyal as fans, and the kind of people who are good in our own lives.

I'm a stressed medical student just like the author of Pretty Boy Power but she can articulate much better than me the fun and gift of fandom, just like all those fanblogs out there that laugh together. I love them ♥

Labels: ,