can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

"The End of Summer"

Here I am, talking about the end of summer again... it's the feeling at the moment I guess. The weather has turned, the leaves are changing and the making the roads slippery mixed with rain.

Moriyama Naotaro's Natsu no Owari is my favorite song right now. It's the 'floating in the dusk' feeling of his music. Many people don't like falsettos, but for some reason I have always been attracted to songs that use them.



I also love what he is wearing in this video. Here's a lovely fansite featuring interviews with Moriyama Naotaro: Yuugure ni Ukabu.

Labels: , ,