can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Picture of You (Afterglow)

Have I been living under a rock?!!! I didn't even know this Picture of You mv had been released, because I was on holiday...

This might be one of their best videos in recent times- it's EPIC. I really love the cheesiness and the power of this mv because it is the ultimate in sheer Dong Bang Shin Ki boyband force. Does that make any sense?! Besides this I just love the song (and now I really really regret not buying that AADBSK3 book I saw while I was abroad). 



I really miss Yoosu... Especially Junsu who has been out of the picture lately. Fighting!

Labels: