can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

The Whole Thirteen Yards

Dangggg Donghae is on FIRE lately.



I am enjoying Super Junior M's comeback solely on the basis of their new perms (so jealous! I want one) and Hangeng's insanely good performance of 'the geek' in their new mv. The song itself, not so much. But who cares when the video is so much fun?

Hangeng ♥♥♥



But my point is actually to say I love this part of fandom where persons/acts I was once disliked (in this case for instance, Donghae and Ryeowook) become totally adorable. Wow, paradigm shift! Probably because I saw that Ariel Lin mv like a hundred times this summer. Anyways, now I can spazz about all Suju members!

Labels: