can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

November 15th



November 15th (my birthday)
by Nothing's carved in stone

Even if I
saw the future
Would I know what
to do when it became clear

And I breathe
it's so damn
dry it makes me
I don't have the
strength to stop myself
gone too far this time
hear the music calling

Don't fear a new day
there is hope in what is unknown, don't give up yet
my once dried-up, weakened, emotion are overflowing
sunset, night, it's always followed by a new day
November 15th
I need your bright light

Dry, my withering heart
outside a car passes by
wonder where
that same old place
I keep coming back
I'm searching my own way
still searching now

Labels: ,