can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Prince Shim

Wow, I have so many DBSK bookmarks and I've only managed to go through a few ><. For now, a few unforgettable quotes from Prince Shim Changmin his royal self.

Toki wo tomete
You cant actually Toki wo tomete~ (stop time) HaHa
So try your best to not regret~
-Changmin

When asked what animals they like, Changmin replied dogs, but actually he was referring to his own dogs as he has no interest in other dogs (laughs).

Changmin, Agrees that he's a narcissist!!?
- What animal do you like?
hmm… a deer. It has a long neck and the body line is really pretty.
- That seems to be what you want to be praised about
Puh!… yes that is true *laughs* I like my long neck.

Changmin: For me the only time I couldn’t see anything around me was only my first love. After that I’m calm. At least not so into her to the point it effects my work. Only my first love was um… I was crazed about falling in love *laughs bitterly*

Changmin: I choose “Beautiful you”. I have a lot of memories for that song so I picked it as the members choice.

Labels: