can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

and i hate you so


I used to hate Kelly Chen because of her angry face, but watching her in movies you can see her versatility in expression and become enamored with the way she shows the character's inner life.


In "And I hate you so", her character Luna Ng is that combination of tough on the outside, vulnerable on the inside that is required of leading ladies. Unfortunately, the movie is about two boring and slightly melancholy people that find each other, so there's not much in the way of exciting developments. Nonetheless, I love the way it's paced like a mood piece about finding your lonely way in Hong Kong. I also love Luna Ng's clothes and apartment, books, cockroaches and all.


This movie even got me to appreciate Aaron Kwok, which is something I thought I'd never say. If you look closely at the end, you can see he is shorter than Kelly Chen :)

Labels: ,