can't help but feeling

exploring fandom and doing my spazzing exercises :) hope to the end

fans
Fashion Follows Yoochun
Chaos Under Control
You Captured Me
Pretty Boy Power
Red Playground
Sapphire Pearls
One Pine Tree
Tokyo Bopper
DBSKnights
Cfensi

Sawako Decides!


I have so many things saved to my computer that I intend to blog about, so here's a start. Last fall (!) my sister and I went to see 'Sawako Decides' at the cinema. It is a very funny and heartfelt story about the very average Sawako. I always love seeing knitting in popular culture, so the fact that Sawako's boyfriend was constantly knitting was adorable. His own handknit vest even had a little mistake in the pattern near the collar.


With the terrible events in Japan this week, my thoughts are with the Japanese people.

Labels: ,